If there is a civil matter, such as a ship arrest/attachment or a request for emergency injunctive relief, that requires the immediate attention of a district judge of the court after regular hours, on a weekend, or a holiday, you must first electronically file the case and attach any relevant pleading(s) in question.
Then, please call the number of the division in which you filed the case:
- Norfolk / Newport News Division: (757) 222-7085
- Richmond Division: (804) 915-2277
- Alexandria Division: (703) 299-3394
JURORS SHOULD NOT CALL THESE NUMBERS. If you have your nine-digit participant number, you may call 1-866-224-9867 at any time to determine your reporting status. If you are scheduled to report and have lost your participant number, please call the appropriate jury office below on weekdays between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM. A jury clerk will assist you with this, or any other jury questions.
- Norfolk / Newport News Division: (757) 222-7205
- Richmond Division: (804) 916-2212
- Alexandria Division: (703) 299-2104