The following forms are available in pdf format. To get more information on Adobe Acrobat or to download the reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader web site.
Disclaimer: The Judiciary neither endorses Acrobat Reader, nor exercises any responsibility over Acrobat Reader.
- Appearance-A0458 (Fillable Form)
- CD Order Form - AO436
- Consent to Proceed before Magistrate Judge-Waiver Form
- Redaction Request
- National Archives Copy Request Form for Criminal Cases
- Notice of Appeal
- Subpoena to Testify at a Hearing or Trial in a Criminal Case - AO89 (Fillable Form)
- Subpoena in a Criminal Case-AO89B (Fillable Form)
- Fourth Circuit Transcript Order Form (Fillable Form)
- USM - 285 Form
- Motion to Vacate, Set Aside, or Correct Sentence By a Person in Federal Custody (Motion Under 28 U.S.C. § 2255)
Appeal Magistrate Judge Conviction
Copy Request Forms