The following list contains current Standing Orders within the Eastern District of Virginia. If there are further questions regarding the orders listed, please contact the Help Desk for the respective division. Alexandria: 703-299-2101, Richmond: 804-916-2220, or Norfolk/Newport News: 757-222-7201. (COVID related Standing Orders can be found on the Coronavirus Guidance Page)
- Amended Standing Order In the Matter of FRCRP 5(f) and the Due Process Protections Act.
- Second Amended Standing Order In Re: Procedures for the Filing, Service, and Management of Highly Sensitive Documents
- Standing Order In the Matter of the Temporary Sealing of Petitions for Violation of Probation, Supervised Release, or Pretrial Release, Including a Request for an Arrest Warrant.
- Standing Order In The Matter Of The Continued Operation Of The United States District Court During A Lapse In Appropriations
- Deposit and Investment of Registry Funds
- Appointment of ADR Administrator
- Order In the Matter of Requests to Seal Transportation Orders Directing the Movement of Prisoners
- Plan for the Random Selection of Grand and Petit Jurors
- Order Revising Forfeiture of Collateral List
- Court Reporter Management Plan
- Criminal Justice Act Plan for the Eastern District of Virginia
Norfolk and Newport News Divisions:
- Order in the Matter of Consent to United States Magistrate Judge Jurisdiction in Social Security Appeals
- Revised Order in the Matter of Oral Argument in Social Security Appeals Before Magistrate Judge Mark R. Colombell
- Order - In The Matter of Relevant Law in Social Security Appeals Before Magistrate Judge Mark R. Colombell